Monday, December 10, 2012

Work in progress

I've been pretty busy lately so I didn't really had time to write anything!

I studied hard and I gave my IELTS exam, I don't have the results yet but I really hope I did good enough because I'm applying for the Royal conservatoire of Scotland and I need a good score..!

I'm now preparing myself for the audition part..! *I really wanna run&hide because it terrifies me!!!*

In my attempt to overcome my fear for auditions, I reunited all the possible support I could get so I'm now having one or two extra singing an dancing sessions per week to be sure to be properly prepared..HUZZAH!


Since I'm an overseas applicant, I can tape the entry audition and send it with my application! Can't really decide if it is a good or a bad thing for a possible callback..!


I feel more confident now that I have the physical and psychological help and support from my trainers and the ones who love me! :)

The thing that worries me the most are the monologues..! I really can't decide which ones I should prepare..!

I have to prepare a classical shakespearean monologue and a contemporary monologue, any suggestion?


 

P.S. Things are getting pretty Xmasy, I almost changed a couple of songs with Xmas songs, I LOVE Xmassss!! Haha!

xC.

No comments:

Post a Comment