Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

First of all I have to say that I'm not American and I actually have no idea of how things are going there, but President Obama has my simpathy.

Not just because all of those funny memes about him you can find on-line or whatever but because at the eyes of the rest of the world, he really is a role model, a Man who actually put the other's needs before his.

I know that here in EU we have a pretty different opinion, about Health for example, but I think that it's time for one of the most influent country on this planet to demonstrate its value, to make a breakthrough giving to such a Selfless man a second chance to bring the Nation back to Glory, in a genuine way for the others to follow its example.



Since I mentioned funny memes and stuff about Obama, I thought I HAD to put one in this post :)


xC

No comments:

Post a Comment