Monday, November 5, 2012

Auditions

It's really bad when it comes to auditions for me, it's the kind of circumstance I hardly stand.

My mind starts to blank, I trip on words and I'm literally paralyzed....basically a disaster!

I actually have auditioned just once in my life, it was an entrance audition for a Musical Theatre course and even though I consider it a good experience, it was just SCARY at that time..!

However, that school admits just 10 students per year and there was about 500 of us at the audition so I didn't got in.

I'm now considering to do it again because my goal is to become an actress or to work in the entertainment industry anyway so I'll have to audition if I want to get into the courses I've choose..

I'm terrified, I have to find a way to face my fears because if I want to reach my goals, auditions will be part of my daily life, any tip fellows artists?




No comments:

Post a Comment